Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Give Thanks to the Lord ~ November 7 & 8


Take a picture of something you are thankful for....

Sugar Bear - 
My toys

Little Man - 
That I am able to draw

Mama -
Our home

Pride slays thanksgiving, but a humble mind is the soil out of which thanks naturally grow. 
~ Henry Ward Beecher



I am thankful for this fun day I remember...

Sugar Bear - "I am thankful for driving with Papa at the mall."


Little Man - "I am thankful for going to the park with Mrs. Shyna."


Mama - "The 1985 themed birthday party at Jeb and Sabrina's place several years ago. I am thankful for memories with friends."


That my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O Lord my God, 
I will give thanks to You forever! ~Psalm 30:12


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Feel free to leave them here!