Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Give Thanks to the Lord ~ November 2


I went back to yesterday's post and added my response to the thankful prompt there.

Clarification: The idea of making a thankful chain is not my own. I am borrowing the concept from my friend, Heidi, who did this with her children when they were still young and living at home.  (I hope you don't mind, my friend who I miss so much!)

On to today's thankful prompt....

I am thankful for my friend, ________, because....

Sugar Bear - "I am thankful for my friends, Elijah and Luke, because they are good friends. "

Little Man - "I am thankful for my friend, Elijah, because he is a good friend."

Mama - "I am thankful for my friend, Lumba, because she is a godly woman who always speaks the truth of God's Word to me, even if it might hurt my feelings for a little bit. I am also thankful for my friend, Heather, who has a big heart and is always ready to lend me a shoulder to cry on."


Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. ~Romans 12:10



Source: Proverbial Homemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Feel free to leave them here!