Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Give Thanks to the Lord ~ November 1


In honor of Thanksgiving, we are going to be intentionally thankful this month. We have a calendar of thankful prompts from Proverbial Homemaker to help get us started for each day of November. We'll write those on strips of construction paper to make a thankful chain. Each time we come to the table for a meal, we'll take another strip of paper and write down what we are thankful for. We'll add these strips to the chain every day.

Let the gratitude begin!

Today, I can show I am thankful by....

Sugar Bear - ..."obeying Mama."

Little Man - ..."taking care of my toys."

Mama - "being a good steward of my time by not wasting time being idle."


Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon His name;
Make known His deeds among the peoples!
Psalm 105:1


Source: Thanksgiving Gratitude Calendar


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Feel free to leave them here!