Monday, November 14, 2016

Give Thanks to the Lord ~ Nov. 9, 10, & 11



I am thankful for my mom and dad because....

Sugar Bear - "I am thankful for my mom and dad because they are sweet."

Little Man - "I am thankful for my mom and dad because they're the best."

Mama - "I am thankful for my parents because they taught me the value of working hard to provide for their family."


Hear my son, your father's instruction, and forsake not your mother's teaching, for they are a graceful garland for your head and pendants for your neck. ~Proverbs 1:8-9



Something funny I am thankful for is....

Sugar Bear - "I'm thankful for jokes."

Little Man - "I'm thankful for my funny laugh!"

Mama - I am thankful for Paul's witty humor. He can make me laugh even when I'm sad or upset."


And whatever you do, in word of deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. ~Colossians 3:17



Plan a day to make the food you are most thankful for....

Sugar Bear - "I'm thankful for oranges."

Little Man - "I am thankful for sweet potatoes because they are sweet."

Mama - "I'm thankful for Ramen Noodles, dry beans and rice because they provide meals when our budget is extra tight." 


...man does not live by bread alone, but man lives by every word 
that comes from the mouth of the Lord. ~Deuteronomy 8:3


Source: Proverbial Homemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Feel free to leave them here!