Monday, November 7, 2016

Give Thanks to the Lord ~ November 4, 5 & 6


I am thankful when I see...

Sugar Bear - "I am thankful when I see grass and trees."

Little Man - "I am thankful when I see Christmas trees and candy canes!"

Mama - "I am thankful when I see rainbows because they remind me of God's promises."


Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. ~James 1:17




Something really tiny I'm thankful for is...

Sugar Bear - "I'm thankful for tiny lizards that come into my back yard."

Little Man - "I'm thankful for Chihuahuas."

Mama - "I'm thankful for the little ants that help the flowers to bloom."


Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ... ~Ephesians 5:20



Make a card to tell someone you are thankful for them...

Sugar Bear - She made a card for Papa.

Little Man - He made a card for me!

Mama - I made a card for Paul.


...I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you... ~Romans 1:8



Source: Proverbial Homemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Feel free to leave them here!