Monday, January 30, 2017

100th Day of School

We have been counting the number of days we've been in school. We reached our 100th day last Friday and celebrated!


We started the day with some special pancakes.  I tried to make the digits of 100 stick all together, but that didn't work so well, so I made each digit separate.



Then the kids made paper hats to wear through out the day while they did school work. The hats say "I'm 100 days smarter!"


I "hid" 100 of these 100's around the house for Adelle and Jonathan to find throughout the day. After each subject, I set the timer for 1 minute and they had to find as many as they could. These were on walls, on the fridge, on the table and chairs, etc... A few weren't as easy to spot as others.  :-)


We ended the day making these tasty PB cookies.  (We don't make cookies very often.)


That was our 100th day of school. It wasn't a big bash, but just enough to make it special.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Feel free to leave them here!