Monday, February 15, 2016

Happy Birthday, Little Man!

Today is Little Man's birthday. I cannot believe he is already 7 years old. Over and over again, I must ask.... WHERE DOES THE TIME GO? 



Both of my children's birth dates have special meanings. Sugar Bear's birth time is even significant, but right now I'd like to talk about Jonathan's noteworthy birth date.....

First, I need to recount (backwards) to get my dates correct:

     *Papa and I were married end of July in 1997.

     *He asked me to marry him end of July in 1996.

     *I was asked to be his girl February of 1995.

     *We started talking Dec. 31, 1994.

Ok. I'm ready now.

As you can see, Mr. Right and I began our friendship on New Year's eve at our youth group lock-in. We talked the entire night. We started to develop our relationship after that, getting to know each other better.  February 15, 1995, he asked me to be "his girl".  

*SMILE*  Cute, right?

Little Man was born February 15, 2009, just past midnight, almost 1:00am. I was in labor all Valentine's Day and hoping for a Valentine baby, but he was born on the day that Papa and I began our relationship.

That's pretty special.  :-D   I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Feel free to leave them here!