Thursday, June 4, 2015

Thankful Thursday ~ 6/4/15



Today I am thankful for...

1. God's Truth - The Almighty God is true. He is truth. Period. There is none beside Him. There is none above Him. Nothing in this world is more valuable, more beautiful or any wiser than the Great I Am. 

2. Jesus Christ, our sure foundation - In a world that is chaotic and lacking absolutes, I am thankful that there is a Solid Rock on which we can stand, and that is Christ Jesus, the Chief Cornerstone. 

3. The ever gentle Holy Spirit - He is such a gentleman. He is so patient, always pointing back to Christ. Even while He convicts my foolishness, He is kind and gentle.  May I learn to be this way myself. 

4. Our home - We are so blessed to have a roof over our heads to shield us from the outside elements. The Lord provided a way for us to afford this house. May it be a temple full of praise to Him at all times. 




Linking up with
Fellowship Fridays


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Feel free to leave them here!