Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thankful Thursday ~ 5 Things



There are 5 things for which I am thankful today:

1. I am thankful for each new day as they are another opportunity to seek God and His righteousness. 

2. I am thankful for God the Father, who demonstrated His own love toward us by giving us the gift of salvation through His Son; God the Son, who willingly laid down His life, taking upon Himself the wrath of God that I deserve; and the Holy Spirit, who leads us into all truth, illuminating God's Word to our understanding. 

3. I am thankful for my wonderful husband who does love me as Christ loves the Church. 

4. I am thankful for my SugarBear and Little Man whom the Lord uses to conform me to the image  of Christ Jesus. 

5. I am thankful for my gracious parents-in-law (or I should say, parents-in-love) who have put up with so much foolishness from me (to whom I'd like to apologize for all that foolishness).


Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.    ~Jude 1:24-25



Linking up with Fellowship Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Feel free to leave them here!