Thursday, April 7, 2016

Thankful Thursday ~ Thankful to be a Homeschooling Mom



I had no clue of the challenges, the tears and the frustrations I would face when I became a homeschooling mom. I also had no idea of the laughter, the adventures and the joy that we would experience.

Staying at home with my children has been the toughest thing I have ever done. I don't know who's learning more, me or them. I do know that I have learned and am still learning some things about myself in the way of the Lord that I more than likely wouldn't have learned otherwise, but we are all learning to lean on Him together so much.

We are also building close parent/child relationships with each other that wouldn't happen any other way.

I'm sorry for the lack of ability to truly express my gratitude for this way of life. Being able to homeschool is a blessing indeed and words are escaping me at the moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Feel free to leave them here!