Monday, July 29, 2013

Creative Chore Chart Ideas



This is a chore chart made of felt. Seriously! It is! And HERE is where you can read about it and learn how to make it, should it float your boat. It's floating my boat!  Ha Ha Ha


I don't remember how I came across this, but I think it is BRILLIANT! It's creative, it's fun and I think it will be very motivational for my children.  They are into being big helpers right now, but I think this will give them a boost. 




And HERE is an ice cream cone chore chart. I like these ideas very much!


I'm not into felt and I'm not sure about making a cheeseburger, but this has inspired me to come up with a creative chore chart of my own.  I am currently working on an apple tree chart made from construction paper (to be laminated for duration) just in time for the fall. I hope to make more seasonal ones for Christmas, Winter and Spring. When I am done, I will share what I have created. In the mean time, check out these chore charts and be inspired! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Feel free to leave them here!