Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Homeschool Mother's Journal #5


  • IN OUR HOMESCHOOL THIS WEEK... We were on vacation! We explored the Natchez Trace, played at new-to-us local parks, the boys went up to the Car Museum in Tupelo and we enjoyed feeding, petting and looking at the animals at the state fair. We had a blast! The only "school" we did this week was handwriting practice. Adelle needs all the practice she can get. 
  • MY FAVORITE THING THIS WEEK WAS... Having my husband home with us! 
  • I'M COOKING... We tried homemade pumpkin pancakes made with REAL pumpkin.  They were delicious!... So wonderful that we had them for breakfast twice this week!  {smile}
  • I AM INSPIRED BY... My husband. He is so gentle and patient with our children... a character quality that I strive to attain. 
  • I'M GRATEFUL FOR... This chance to be able to homeschool my children; to love and play with them. 
  • SCRIPTURE OF THE WEEK... "For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power, and love and discipline."  2 Timothy 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Feel free to leave them here!