Friday, April 10, 2015

Let's Catch Up

There is a big gap between the last post before I stopped blogging and the first post when I started up again. I thought it'd be nice to catch up on what we've been doing during that time. 




 Back in December, we went to a local nursery where we learned about poinsettias. That was pretty interesting. Being this trip took place a few months ago, remembering the information we received is a little difficult. LOL


We also traveled back to my hometown for a funeral. It was a bittersweet visit, but the kids had the privilege to experience the Country Club Plaza at Christmas time.  



Adelle got her hair cut off just before Christmas.  Training this girl to take care of her hair has been a challenge. I had been threatening to cut her hair off for months. I finally decided it was time to follow through. She cried at first, but by the end of the first day, she liked it very much! Now she wants to keep it short. 

We participated in 2 Valentine's parties this year. That's pretty cool, right?  The children made play dough to hand out as their Valentine and I made these bulletin boards to use for decorations. 




 Jonathan turned 6 years old! I can't believe he is such a big boy already.  Why does the time have to fly so fast?



 It's always tons of fun and excitement when our cousins visit from Wisconsin.  



In spite of the challenges, we've had a pretty fun-filled school year. 

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work guys! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you!! Glad everything is going good!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Feel free to leave them here!